Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Beauty of the Fall Steelhead Season


Thanks to all of you that have made it possible for me to do this for a living. I am truly living the dream. The only problem I have at the end of day is my face hurts from smiling so much. I really enjoy being out on days like this with good people and making new friends.
Today I was able to get out and do a little fishing on my own. I ran into Pat Robinson and his clients just before daylight with their flashlights on. It wasn't long after they got started when they were able to net a few fish. I was on hand so I snapped a few pics. Then I headed upstream for a little fishing.
The flows were good and there was some color. I know that pictures do not do this justice, but take a look and enjoy.

Just a little piece of Heaven


This is a nice quiet evening of relaxation. Pictured is Patrick Robinson SAO's Head Guide and Media expert. Pat spent the day guiding and took some time off to do a little fishing. With all the color surrounding him you can see why.




I hate to say it, but I guess I need to hit the tying bench to replenish my boxes.




Pat Robinson and his client with the first steelhead of the morning.


This guy almost made 32", but we'll call him 31. He's a nice fresh fish that gave me a heart pounding 15 minutes. After he was rested he was off to fight another day.


Can You Say Chrome?




A nice end to the day








No comments:

Post a Comment